Cost of living in Yaroslavl', Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaroslavl' (Russia) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,853 (руб 47,767) in Yaroslavl' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)