Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12203 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 137% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,214 (739,277 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)