Cost of living comparison between Yantai, China and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.856 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,950 (元10,851) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)