Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,877 (元4,777) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)