Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.721 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,157 (元5,366) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (35 minutes ago)