Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.451 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,677 (元5,362) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (38 minutes ago)