Cost of living in Yanji, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.244 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanji (China) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,931 (元4,093) in Yanji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (39 minutes ago)