Cost of living in Yanji, China vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.412 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanji (China) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,898 (4,120元) in Yanji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)