Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,428 (元4,203) in Yangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)