Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.467 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,326 (元3,731) in Yangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)