Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04813 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 94% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,552 (1,569,779 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)