Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04587 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,198 (920,039 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 3 hours ago)