Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05214 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,043 (3,606,658 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)