Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04980 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 93% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,247 (1,511,091 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)