Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05044 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 162% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨213,216 (4,226,792 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (5 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (38 minutes ago)