Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04638 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,438 (785,612 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.900 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)