Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04842 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 98% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,373 (1,597,972 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)