Cost of living in Yancheng, China vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.585 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yancheng (China) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,672 (5,543元) in Yancheng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $329 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)