Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 271% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨289,594 (руб 254,912) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (42 minutes ago)