Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.734 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨35,000 (718 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)