Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.161 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,182 (元5,037) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (20 minutes ago)