Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.400 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,802 (元10,617) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (26 minutes ago)