Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.814 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,713 (元3,945) in Xining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (about 1 hour ago)