Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.989 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,342 (元3,839) in Xingtai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)