Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.434 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,866 (元3,802) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)