Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.826 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,890 (元3,652) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)