Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.691 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,747 (元12,253) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (31 minutes ago)