Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.479 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,630 (Mex$ 13,404) in Xalapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 2 hours ago)