Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.394 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,461 (Mex$ 14,277) in Xalapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)