Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 132% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,492 (€1,112) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)