Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.884 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 137% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,610 (€1,199) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)