Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12436 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,399 (332,892 Franc) in Wum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)