Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.118 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,292 (3,415 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)