Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.660 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,281 (3,470 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (44 minutes ago)