Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.122 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,399 (3,167 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (31 minutes ago)