Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.478 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,019 (R 9,862) in Worcester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)