Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06079 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 130% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,366 (₩1,322,117) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)