Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.401 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,439 (AU$1,338) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)