Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.027 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 108% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,991 (€1,012) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)