Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 108% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,419 (€1,051) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (23 minutes ago)