Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.934 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,799 (2,777 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)