Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.939 INR / NAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,586 (14,899 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)