Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.735 INR / ANG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 192% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,045 (ƒ 2,856) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)