Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.676 INR / ANG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 225% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨263,989 (ƒ 7,007) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)