Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.688 INR / ANG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 190% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,389 (ƒ 2,845) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)