Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.445 INR / ANG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 210% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,075 (ƒ 3,322) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)