Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.648 INR / ANG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 197% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨240,943 (ƒ 6,234) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)