Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 145% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,135 (€1,042) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (41 minutes ago)