Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 124% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,623 (€1,193) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)