Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 147% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,927 (€1,029) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)