Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,528 (€1,547) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (28 minutes ago)