Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.983 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,377 (€667) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)