Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.995 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 212% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,924 (NZ$2,665) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (12 minutes ago)