Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.923 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,877 (R 9,928) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)