Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.497 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,785 (R 11,786) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)