Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.054 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,789 (R 12,226) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)