Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.822 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,874 (元4,772) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (17 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)