Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,952 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.408 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,700 (8,392 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)