Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,468 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.206 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,858 (7,889 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)