Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,660 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.945 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,426 (3,861 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (35 minutes ago)