Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,276 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.842 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,477 (8,460 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (38 minutes ago)