Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,007 in Warangal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (25 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (42 minutes ago)