Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,857 in Warangal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)