Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.265 INR / NAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,124 (24,524 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (44 minutes ago)