Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.054 INR / NAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,146 (13,482 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (24 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)