Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.601 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨33,674 (1,810 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (21 minutes ago)