Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.591 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨29,622 (1,593 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)