Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.144 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,390 (2,684 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)