Cost of living comparison between Wałbrzych, Poland and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.842 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,756 (5,864 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)