Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.059 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,650 (2,528 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $3,010 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)