Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.028 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,564 (10,070 Pound) in Wad Madani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)