Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.065 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,945 (3,479 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)