Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.624 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,722 (1,026 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)