Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.690 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,691 (1,456 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)