Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,700 (R$ 3,130) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (39 minutes ago)