Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.810 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,525 (R$ 3,207) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 6,999 (40 minutes ago)