Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.552 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,444 (R$ 3,204) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)