Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 77.223 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 125% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,663 (€993) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)