Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.084 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,512 (руб 44,741) in Vologda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)