Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.097 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,308 (руб 47,674) in Vologda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 500 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)