Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.082 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,563 (руб 43,053) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)