Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,559 (руб 44,066) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)