Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.632 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,843 (86,776 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)