Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.095 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,688 (руб 57,235) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)