Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,836 (руб 122,173) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)