Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,124 (руб 61,796) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)