Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.148 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,375 (руб 91,751) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (43 minutes ago)