Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 118% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,388 (€1,240) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)