Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 123% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,057 (€1,179) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)