Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 121% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,788 (€1,184) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (31 minutes ago)