Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.810 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,149 (R$ 3,137) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)