Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.491 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 158% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,340 (13,795 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (34 minutes ago)