Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.961 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 165% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,500 (13,001 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (44 minutes ago)