Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,267 in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)