Cost of living in Vinh Long, Vietnam compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00287 INR / VND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is 278% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨295,449 (103,117,805 ₫) in Vinh Long to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)