Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09917 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 153% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨205,333 (CH$2,070,607) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)